| || |
Z Formation, Vol. III
December 9, 2012 - Zach Baker
1. Bo Jackson documentary thought: Talk all you want about LeBron, Derek Jeter, Tom Brady. No one could hold a candle to Bo. He was a Hall of Fame talent in baseball and football. Best athlete in my lifetime.
2. As much as I love football, and am very aware that I draw a paycheck in part because of its popularity, I will never begrudge a player for holding out and wanting another contract, or for leaving it. It's a violent sport, a dangerous sport.
3. Nate Davis had 18 points and 11 rebounds in Heidelberg's loss to Mount Union. The kid is breaking out.
4. My favorite Browns player growing up was Kevin Mack. He was a tough, physical running back. I think Trent Richardson is the first Browns back that reminds me --at all--of him.
5. I know I've mentioned this before, but good grief has the Lions season turned into a trainwreck.
6. The Tiffin University men's basketball season may come down to how far Joe Graessle can carry it.
7. One has to wonder how much the Indians have to pay a free agent to get him to come to Cleveland.
8. Josh Gordon is already a star. We just haven't realized it yet.
9. Heidelberg's women are better this year. But it's going to be tough to improve dramatically in a conference like the OAC, at least right away.
10. Old Fort's boys basketball team reminded me a little -- a little -- of the style Keith Diebler employed when he was at Upper Sandusky. It is aggressive like that.
11. I am a Browns fan, have been my whole life. And I love what the Colts have done this season. But for one day, I'm going to cheer for the Tennessee Titans, and specifically, Mike Preston. The guy has worked to get to the NFL, and today, he gets his chance. I hope he gets an opportunity to catch a pass. Because I think if he does, he will get more chances.
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment