* Craig A. Nye, 18, of Fostoria, was charged with contributing to unruliness and delinquency Saturday after an incident Thursday.
* Sharon A. Harris, 55, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday evening.
* Law enforcement assisted with trying to locate a vehicle for Seneca County Sheriff's Office Saturday afternoon. The sheriff's office had been investigating a drug deal at Twin Pines Motel, 919 E. US 224.
* A person in the 200 block of Wall Street reported Saturday afternoon a landlord locked a 27-year-old man in the basement and wouldn't let him out. A woman was advised to leave the property.
* A domestic dispute was reported Saturday night in the first block of East Market Street. A man choked a woman, and the parties separated for the night.
* James A. Hayes, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and weaving a zig-zag course Sunday after an incident Saturday.
* A woman requested to speak to an officer out front of Clover Club, 266 S. Washington St., early Sunday morning because a bartender had given her debit card to someone else.
* A man was assaulted in the 100 block of South Washington Street early Sunday morning. He refused medical treatment.
* A 200-block North Sandusky Street man reported early Sunday morning he was awoken by someone breaking out the window of the back door.
* A person reported early Sunday morning people were being loud on the playground at Noble Elementary School, 130 Minerva St. Children had stolen a picnic table and were sliding it down the street.
* A person requested to speak to an officer Sunday morning about an assault.
* A person reported Sunday morning thefts from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, that occurred June 14, 15, 16 and 17.
* A 2000-block South TR 119 woman reported Saturday evening a man was tearing up a house.
* Law enforcement investigated a criminal damaging incident in the 6000 block of North TR 190 Sunday afternoon.
* A person at East Center and South Poplar streets reported Saturday evening a person was assaulted. Charges were to be filed.
* A 400-block West Jackson Street man reported Sunday evening his stepbrother was stealing items from him.
* A person reported Sunday night being assaulted by a man in the 1000 block of North Countyline Street.
* James H. Imes Jr., 50, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Sunday morning.
* An employee of Circle K, 551 E. Lytle St., reported Sunday afternoon a gasoline drive-off.
* A person reported Sunday afternoon a person threw an object through a window at Fostoria High School, 1001 Park Ave.
* A 600-block Maple Street man reported Sunday afternoon damage to his vehicle.
* An employee of the city pool, 524 River St., reported Sunday afternoon a man exposed himself.
* A boy was struck by a vehicle in the 200 block of Sycamore Street Saturday evening and was taken to Fostoria Community Hospital. Chief John McGuire of Fostoria Police Department said the 9-year-old boy rode a bicycle between parked cars and into the side of a Chevrolet Avalanche. The boy was transported to the hospital for precautionary measures, he said.
* Firefighters assisted at a car vs. pedestrian accident Saturday evening.
* Kansas firefighters responded to a fire at CR 592 and CR 39 Saturday night.
* Clinton firefighters responded to a transformer fire at US 224 and SR 100 Saturday night.