* Valens J. Branstutter, 28, of Toledo, was charged with theft Saturday afternoon.
* Ashley L. Brandeberry, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Saturday afternoon.
* A person reported Saturday afternoon the theft of a phone from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18.
* A person reported Saturday afternoon something was thrown through a window in the first block of Miami Street.
* A man reported Saturday afternoon his bicycle was stolen from Tiffin-Seneca Public Library, 77 Jefferson St.
* A person went to the station Saturday evening and reported money was stolen while visiting St. Francis Senior Ministries, 182 St. Francis Ave.
* A first-block Olive Street resident reported early Sunday morning the residence appeared to have been entered. Items were missing.
* A 300-block South Monroe Street resident reported early Sunday morning the theft of items.
* A first-block Morningside Drive resident reported Sunday morning a vehicle had been gone through overnight.
* A man went to the station Sunday morning to report his vehicle window was broken out at South Monroe and East Perry streets.
* Fraud was reported in the first block of South Marion Street Saturday morning.
* A 5000-block East CR 6 man went to the station Saturday morning to speak with a deputy about the theft of items from a residence.
* An 8000-block TR 105 man reported Saturday night someone drove through his fence, and horses got out.
* A 12000-block West Axline man requested deputies early Sunday morning because he had been assaulted by a man.
* A 1000-block West TR 120 resident reported Sunday afternoon a theft from an unlocked vehicle overnight.
* A person requested a deputy at South Bend Cemetery Sunday afternoon because bronze flag holders had been taken.
* An employee of Best Western, 1690 N. Countyline St., reported Saturday night a customer was cornered by four men.
* A 300-block Independence Avenue resident reported early Sunday morning the house was broken into.
* A 500-block North Union Street man reported early Sunday morning people were vandalizing his property.
* A 500-block North Union Street woman reported Sunday morning her garage was broken into overnight. An officer advised another 500-block North Union Street garage was broken into.
* A 1000-block Francis Avenue woman reported Sunday afternoon she was assaulted by her boyfriend.
* A vehicle was in the grass at US 224 and CR 54 Saturday morning.
* James J. Vasill III, 24, of Graytown, was taken by Green Springs EMS to Fremont Memorial Hospital after a bicycle accident on North CR 21 Sunday morning.
* Brittany L. James, 20, of Plymouth, was cited with failure to yield right-of-way after an accident at TR 104 and TR 197 Saturday afternoon.
* Firefighters were called to an oil leak investigation at West Market and South Sandusky streets Saturday afternoon.
* Green Springs firefighters were called to an accident on North CR 21 Sunday morning.
Fostoria Municipal Court
* Genee R. Keels, 1110 S. Main St., seat belt violation, $75; Sarah J. Kline, Risingsun, speed, $132; David J. Garner, Tiffin, speed, $135; David M. Waltermyer, 1521 N. Countyline St., Lot 17, seat belt violation, $75; Cody J. Conine, 113 1/2 N. Union St., speed, $111; Erica Valenti, 1521 N. Countyline St., Lot 77, speed, $108; Zachary N. Brown, 707 Portage Drive, seat belt violation, $75; Amanda M. Smith, Fostoria, seat belt violation, $75; David M. Smith, Fort Jennings, speed, $114; Martha K. Cobb, Fostoria, speed, $135.
* Brendon G. Rowe, Rossford, speed, $177; Brian A. Macias, 68 Barcelona Drive, assured clear distance, $125; Jerald L. Isbell, 2930 Pelton Rd., assured clear distance, $125; Matthew J. Wertz, Tiffin, passing vehicle violation, $125; Rosanne Keckler, Bradner, assured clear distance, $125; Larry D. Mullenhour, 1290 Perrysburg Road, Lot 60, assured clear distance, $125; Morgan K. Sheets, 524 McDougal St., improper/prohibitive turn, $147; Tamela J. Taylor, Tiffin, speed, $147; Anthony J. Costilla, 513 Burnham Drive, speed, $183; Bryan T. Schaller, Perrysburg, seat belt violation, $75.
* Anthony J. Costilla, 513 Burnham Drive, speed, $177; Joni L. Faeth, New Riegel, speed, $111; Mark J. Geyman, South Euclid, speed, $111; Robert D. McCarley, Risingsun, seat belt violation, $75; William D. Rice, 160 E. Center St., seat belt violation, $75; Jonathon C. Labelle, Findlay, assured clear distance, $125; Aaron L. Murray, Findlay, tag/sticker violation, $125; Shannon S. Miller, Findlay, traffic control device violation, $125; Daniel T. Conte, Somerset, N.J., off-truck route violation, $125; Diane E. Wise, Fremont, speed, $120.
* Carl A. Porter, 218 E. Crocker St., seat belt violation, $75; Nichole L. Palafox, 226 S. Union St., Apt. B, speed, $111; Jeffrey C. Riehl, Wayne, speed, $114; Melissa R. Weaver, Arcadia, speed, $123; Kelsay L. Deivernois, 1045 N. Union St., speed, $111; Mary E. Tackett, 747 N. Main St., stop sign violation, $125; Neil A. Schroder, 269 E. Lytle St., seat belt violation, $75; Monica R. Scharp, 528 College, improper/prohibitive turn, $125, seat belt violation, $45; Lauren A. Norieka, Dallas, Pa., speed, $123; Jacob A. Sexton, Findlay, speed, $126.
* Joyce I. Brose, 448 W. Center St., failure to control, $125; Chase G. Munoz, 645 Westhaven Drive, assured clear distance, $147; Sanna C. Talley, 11315 Columbus Ave., Apt. 1, seat belt violation, $75; Quelean S. Butler, 165 E. Clark St., seat belt violation, $75; Sheryl L. Simonis, 719 W. North St., speed, $189; Thomas D. Baker, 514 Monroe St., speed, $132; Troy S. McClanahan, Bascom, seat belt violation, $75; Matthew A. Ryan, Findlay, seat belt violation, $75; Lisa A. Bresler, 5421 Hall Road, failure to control, $125; Andrew A. Payne, Bettsville, failure to control, $125.
* Joseph D. Wonderly, Risingsun, pleaded no contest to theft, 10 days jail, 10 days jail stayed on condition restitution is paid and no criminal conduct for six months, $372.
* Ronald M. Hoffbauer Jr., 513 S. Union St., pleaded no contest to domestic violence, 10 days jail, nine days suspended, one day credit, one-year community control, counseling First Step, nine days jail suspended on condition of community control, $373.
* Mitchell S. Delarosa, 411 Ash St., pleaded no contest to personal disorderly conduct, 20 days jail, 20 days jail stayed on condition of no criminal conduct, $400.
* Michael S. Delarosa, 411 Ash St., pleaded no contest to open container violation, $211.
* Kyle A. Roy, 680 N. Poplar St., pleaded no contest to possession of drug paraphernalia, six-month license suspension, 10 days jail stayed on condition that defendant have drug assessment and no use/possession of illegal drugs for one year, $242.