Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Farmers and tax-exempt entities, beware

September 22, 2012
The Advertiser-Tribune

When filling out a standard sales tax exemption form at Rural King, West SR 18, I was asked to submit either my Social Security number or employer identification number on the side of the form. The form is a standard-issue form put out by the state of Ohio, but the lines asking for the numbers were added in handwriting by Rural King.



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web