* Robert J. Schock, 62, of Findlay, was cited with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and a traffic control device violation Saturday night.
* A theft was reported Monday afternoon at Butt Hut, 1972 W. Market St.
* Jamie D. Stansbery, 33, of Tiffin, was cited with driving under suspension Monday afternoon.
* A theft from a vehicle was reported Monday afternoon in the first block of Rebecca Street.
* A caller from Heidelberg University, 310 E. Market St., reported Monday evening a man was on campus asking girls to date him. Police were unable to locate the man.
* A 100-block Jackson Street man reported Monday evening campaign signs were stolen from his yard.
* A caller reported Monday night items were missing from a 300 block South Washington Street residence.
* Matthew L. Matthews II, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
* Margaret A. Weller, 44, of New Riegel, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
* Dennis E. Beard, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with open container Friday.
* Michael L. Abdoo, 31, of Green Springs, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
* A first-block South TR 1179 man reported Monday afternoon his wife's wallet was stolen from a vehicle.
* A 300-block Liberty Street man reported Monday evening someone kept removing items from his front porch.
* Bryan P. Waldock, 24, of Tiffin, was cited with operating a vehicle while intoxicated early Sunday morning.
* Firefighters were called to 28 Hopewell Ave. Tuesday morning for a smoke detector activation due to a malfunction.
*Firefighters were called to Fostoria High School, 1001 Park Ave., Monday evening for a fire alarm. Nothing was found.