* A 200-block Benner Street person reported Wednesday night a woman was hit with a PlayStation 3 controller.
* A 2000-block West CR 30 man reported Wednesday evening hunting items were stolen from a wooded area.
* A 100-block Siesta Drive man reported Wednesday night someone took a laptop, money and a computer.
* Tiffin Police advised the sheriff's office a woman reported her mother had assaulted her on East TR 1179.
* A woman reported Thursday afternoon a mobile home she owned in the 2000 block of North CR 60 was vandalized.
* A caller from Friendship Sunoco, 526 Sandusky St., reported Thursday morning someone stole items from the store Wednesday evening.
* A 300-block West Lytle Street woman reported Thursday morning someone had been getting into her vehicle and putting the seat down as if they were sleeping inside of it.
* Catherine J. Balliet, 59, of Sycamore, was cited with failure to control following an accident Thursday morning at South Washington and Circular streets.
Fostoria Municipal Court
* Ernest S. Franklin, 334 McDougal St., speed, $117; Andre Murphy Jr., 725 S. Main St., speed, $153; Tammy L. Livesay, 638 Buckley St., speed, $156; Ronnie J. Jervis Jr., Lorain, disorderly conduct, $115; Richard A. Weis, Toledo, speed, $117; Brandon T. Reinhart, 202 N. Union St., passenger seat belt violation, $65; Louis C. Arbogast, 404 Burnham Drive, failure to control, $125; Earl A. Kreais, Fostoria, failure to yield, $125; Monnie N. Harden, Fostoria, assured clear distance, $125; Tina K. Sherer, Bradner, red light violation, $125.
* Dwight L. Struble, Fostoria, disorderly conduct, $115; Angela M. Struble, Fostoria, disorderly conduct, $115; Lisa M. Fredritz, Carey, speed, $105; Carl T. Snowden, 420 N. Main St., failure to control, $125; Justin A. Morel, Risingsun, speed, $111; Catherine A. Sampson, Fostoria, assured clear distance, $125; Gary A. Stahl Jr., 214 E. Eagle St., speed, $123; Richard A. Ross, St. Peters, Mo., changing lanes without regard to safety, $125; Jordan L. Powell, 350 Columbus Ave., changing lanes without regard to safety, $125; Denice L. Short, Findlay, speed, $114.
* Wyatt S. Ault, Findlay, speed, $129; Elizabeth C. Wargo, Toledo, speed, $123; Esaias S. Malagon, Fostoria, start/back violation, $125; Stacy L. Molnar, Northwood, assured clear distance, $125.