Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

GS residents can report tree problems

December 19, 2012
By J.E. Kuhlman - Correspondent , The Advertiser-Tribune

GREEN SPRINGS - During Monday's village council meeting, John Miller, head of the maintenance department, requested residents who would like tree removal or treatment contact his office at (419) 603-8150.



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web