A person in the 200 block of North Washington Street reported Monday evening juveniles said a person in a red truck was chasing them. Police found a vehicle matching the description.
Verlin M. Thacker, 47, of Tiffin, was charged with assault Monday evening. He also was cited with operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
A first-block Melissa Street woman reported early Tuesday morning she saw a vehicle leave the area when she arrived home. She then found her garage had been entered.
A person reported Tuesday morning a vehicle parked in a garage in the first block of South Sandusky Street was entered overnight.
Katelyn J. Howard, 19, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
A 4000-block South CR 57 woman reported Monday night her credit cards and health insurance cards had been stolen.
A 3000-block West US 224 caller reported Tuesday morning a garage had been broken into and gas was possibly taken.
A 400-block McDougal Street man reported Monday afternoon his garage was broken into sometime during the last two days. He reported a Harley-Davidson motorcycle was taken.
A woman reported Monday night she heard doors shutting while she was inside of High Street Methodist Church, 241 W. High St. Police checked the building and were unable to locate anyone.
A 900-block North Main Street caller reported Tuesday morning a laptop and tools were stolen from the residence.
A caller from Circle K, 1245 N. Countyline St., reported Tuesday afternoon suspected marijuana was found while cleaning the store.
An employee of Sunoco, 526 Sandusky St., reported Tuesday afternoon an intoxicated person tried to buy beer but was denied. Shoplifting and disorderly conduct charges were to be filed.
Bettsville firefighters were called to Thomas Street Monday afternoon to assist the Bettsville Police Department in locating a missing child. The child was found.
Green Springs firefighters were called to CR 21 Monday evening for a shed fire.
NBS firefighters were called to South CR 57 and West TR 56 in Hancock County Tuesday afternoon for an accident.
Firefighters were called to 545 W. Market St. Tuesday morning for an unintentional smoke detector activation.
Tiffin Municipal Court
Anna C. Spittler, Hudson, speed, $135; Dateaka M. Sherman, Fostoria, speed, $125; John E. Panuto II, 233 Mohawk St., E8, traffic control light violation, $115; Elliott M. Dolan, Loveland, speed, $125; Brandon M. Prenzlin, Fostoria, seat belt violation, $75; Gary C. Powell, Clyde, speed, $140; Roland F. Sendelbach, Tiffin, failure to yield right of way, $115; Shiloh J. Sauber, 73 Ella St., speed, $137; Beverley J. Wott, 1907 S. Winfield Drive, improper/prohibitive turn, $115; Ronald L. Weber, Ashland, speed, $127.
Meredith M. Kashti, Sandusky, speed, $133; Scott F. Ford, Fort Wayne, Ind., stop sign violation, $115; Richard E. Burnside, Tiffin, start/back violation, $115; Christopher A. Alderman Jr., Akron, traffic control device violation, $117; John P. Scott, Powell, traffic control device violation, $123; Joshua J. Bailes, Bloomville, registration violation, $115; Christina M. Craig, Clyde, speed, $128; Zane A. Handley, Bloomville, speed, $140; Catherine J. Balliet, Sycamore, failure to control/weaving, $115; Robert F. Baker, II, Springboro, speed, $122.
Bradley S. Ruff, West Lafayette, Ind., speed, $133; Grace C. Eberly, 120 N. Sandusky St., speed, $119; Steven L. Jordan, 159 Erie St., speed, $110; Stephen F. Viner, New Washington, speed, $130; Aric L. Schock, Tiffin, possession of wild animal violation, $100; Vicki M. Johnson, McClure, registration violation, $115; David E. Heilman, Kansas, seat belt violation, $75; Aaron M. Leis, 85 Gibson Court, speed, $110; Bianca N. Johnson, Solon, traffic control light violation, $115; Nathaniel T. Lincoln, Fostoria, failure to control, $115.
Rachel L. Sharp, 61 Main St., assured clear distance, $115; Kipp D. Snyder, Tiffin, speed, $116; Susan K. Miller, Fostoria, left of center violation, $115.
* William J. Carver, 20 Orange St., pleaded no contest to theft, 180 days jail, 120 days suspended, make restitution to Circle K, no trespassing at any Circle K location, $825.
* Kevin J. Fourtner, 184 E. Market St., Apt. 322, pleaded guilty to protection order violation, 30 days jail, 30 days suspended, no adverse contact with victim, bond ordered released, $630.
* Danielle M. Broderdorp, McCutchenville, contempt charge dismissed because court finds contempt is satisfied with the completion of the debtor's exam, case dismissed, costs to defendant.
* Erin E. Snapp, 172 Clay St., underage drinking, case placed on diversion, $240.
* Clarence E. Rister, Bellevue, pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct, $242.
* Bethany M. Aiello, 366 Wentz St., pleaded guilty to theft, 30 days jail, 30 days suspended, no trespassing at Tiffin Walmart, $584.
* Fotis I. Diamantopoulos, 272 Coe St., pleaded no contest to failure to confine dog, $117.
* Aaron J. Christian, Attica, pleaded no contest to possession of drug paraphernalia, six-month license suspension, permanent weapons disability, approved for restricted driving privileges after passing urine screen, $134; pleaded no contest to possession of marijuana, six-month license suspension, permanent weapons disability, approved for restricted driving privileges after passing urine screen, $87; pleaded no contest to operating vehicle impaired/under influence, 30 days jail, 30 days suspended, six-month license suspension, pay for/complete driver intervention program, approved for restricted driving privileges, prohibited from ingesting any alcohol or entering any establishment where alcohol served by glass unless primary business is food, six points, $591; pleaded no contest to assured clear distance, $35.