Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Fire leaves Clinton home uninhabitable

March 24, 2013
By Kristina Nye - Staff Writer , The Advertiser-Tribune

Clinton Township Fire Department and Tiffin EMS responded to a house fire at 19 N. TR 15 early Saturday morning.

Clinton Fire Chief Fred Bishop said no one was hurt and residents were able to escape the house, but a dog and a hampster were killed. The family saved a second dog.

The fire started in the living room because of a heat lamp on a cardboard box, Bishop said. The firefighters fought the fire for about half an hour before it was out.

Bishop said the structure is now uninhabitable.

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web