* A suspicious phone call was reported Friday afternoon in the first block of St. Lawrence Drive.
* A woman went to the station Friday evening to speak to an officer about being threatened.
* A caller in the first block of St. Clair Street reported Friday evening a socket fire. According to the report, the fire was extinguished, and an officer wasn't needed at the scene.
* Police were called to the 2300 block of West Market Street Friday night for a business door that was partially open, with a car parked nearby.
* Jonathon Holmer, 42, of Tiffin, was charged with assault early Saturday morning.
* A caller in the first block of North Washington Street reported early Saturday morning a window was broken out of a vehicle.
* Police responded to Willowcreek Apartments, 575 E. SR 18, early Saturday morning, to provide back-up to the sheriff's department after threats were reported.
* A caller in the first block of West Perry Street reported Saturday morning someone drew on his car windows.
* A first-block Charles Street caller reported Saturday morning being threatened by subjects on Elm Avenue.
* A woman was reported missing Saturday afternoon from the 100 block of St. Francis Avenue.
* A caller in the 100 block of Washington Street reported Friday evening boys were throwing rocks at a sign in front of Bettsville school.
* A 4000-block W. TR 54 caller reported Friday evening the theft of a trailer and scrap metal.
* A 9000-block W. TR 108 caller reported Friday being scammed by a coin dealer for large amounts of money.
* A caller from Rosier's Market, 1428 S. SR 53, reported Friday evening that freon and wrenches had been stolen.
* A woman in the 8100 block of W. CR 60 reported Friday night a vehicle had been stolen. According to the report, the vehicle had been towed from a ditch.
* A caller in the 11000 block of W. SR 18 reported Saturday morning a maln was wandering around the apartments acting suspicious.
* An E. CR 16 caller reported Saturday morning a tree branch was hanging low and blocking the westbound lane. Police were unable to locate the branch.
* A caller in the 6000 block of N. CR 29 reported Saturday morning receiving harassing phone calls.
* A 7000-block E. TR 122 caller reported a scam Saturday afternoon.
* A 100-block West Jackson Street caller requested to speak to an officer Friday about missing medication.
* A 1500-block North Countyline caller reported Friday evening a person slapped his 7-year-old daughter.
* A caller in the 100 block of West Jackson Street reported Friday evening the front license plate on his boat trailer had been stolen.
* Police were contacted Friday evening by the manager of BP Oil, 600 N. Countyline, after a vehicle was struck by another vehicle, and one of the subjects left the scene. According to the report, a citation was issued for driving under suspension, and possible further charges were pending.
* A caller reported Friday night subjects in the 200 block of West Center Street were throwing smoke bombs in the roadway.
* A 600-block Findlay Street caller reported early Saturday morning he was assaulted by another individual.
* A caller in the 700 block of Natlin Drive reported Saturday morning an item was stolen out of his yard.
* A theft was reported Saturday morning at Great Scott Supermarket, 560 Plaza Drive.
* A car struck a telephone pole Friday afternoon at Miami Street and Pinewood Drive. A citation was issued for failure to control.
* A non-injury accident was reported Saturday morning at Coe and Circular streets. A citation was issued for assured clear distance ahead.
* Firefighters responded to 171 Wentz St. Friday evening for an electrical wiring/equipment problem.
* Firefighters were called to 73 St. Clair St., No. 3, Friday evening for a fire in a mobile home. Details were not available Saturday night.
* Firefighters were called to 745 Water St. Friday night for an outside rubbish, trash or waste fire.
* Tiffin EMS made squad runs Friday afternoon, Friday evening, and early Saturday morning.
Fostoria Municipal Court
Howard A. Litton, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to possession of drug, six-month license suspension, approved for restricted driving privileges after passing urine screen, permanent weapons disability, $185.
Corrine N. Gardner, Norwalk, pleaded no contest to possession of drug paraphernalia, 90 days jail, five days credit, $112.
Eric S. Lebay, McComb, pleaded no contest to open container/vehicle, $185.
Daniel L. Decker, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to possession of drug paraphernalia, one-year license suspension, approved for occupational driving privilege upon passing a urine screen, permanent weapons disability, $235.
Reginald P. Smith, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to protection order violation, 180 days jail, 150 days suspended, one day credit, two years intensive probation, no contact with victim or 1373 N. TR 21, $262.
James F. Linser, Risingsun, pleaded no contest to stop sign violation, $130.
Shane A. Marker, 146 E. Tiffin St., pleaded no contest to speed, $185.
Cory J. Sours, Tiffin, pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct, $484.
Robert L. Cavey, 312 College Ave., pleaded no contest to reckless operation, $245.