* A caller in the first block of South River Road reported Friday evening a residence had been broken into and wrenches were stolen.
* A first-block Herrick Court caller reported Friday evening hearing five gunshots. According to the report, a subject on Victoria Drive. heard firecrackers around the same time.
* A caller in the 100 block of Madison Street reported Friday evening two juveniles broke out the windshield of his daughter's vehicle.
* A 200-block West Market Street caller reported Friday night her father poured sugar and metal BBs into her gas tank.
* Daniel Schmidutz, 54, of Tiffin, was charged Saturday with operating a vehicle under the influence, drugs (paraphernalia), and drugs (possession/abuse).
* Tyne Brown, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Saturday.
* A caller from Crosswaeh, 3055 S. SR 100, reported Friday afternoon an assault had occurred Thursday evening.
* A person was arrested Friday evening after police were called to the report of a solicitor on a property. According to the report, the subject was wearing a Just Energy uniform.
* A 7000-block N. CR 29 caller reported Friday night money had been stolen out of her unlocked car. According to the report, a neighbor had noticed a similar incident.
* The assistant chief of the Kansas fire department reported Saturday morning hundreds of nails had been thrown near cars in a parking lot in the 5000 block of W. SR 635.
* A caller in the 8000 block of N. SR 635 reported Saturday afternoon nails were thrown around a car.
* A 300-block North Union Street caller reported Friday evening a female was going door-to-door stating she was a state representative for PUCO, and residents needed to update their gas accounts with them to qualify for a refund.
* An officer was flagged down Friday evening by a person who reported a man was carrying a rifle. Police were unable to locate the individual.
* A woman reported Friday evening she was verbally and physically harassed and assaulted by two females. According to the report, the females tore out her nose ring.
* A caller at North Main and East Center reported Friday night a man pulled up his shirt and showed a handgun. Police were unable to locate the person.
* An 800-block North Union caller reported Friday night someone possibly shot his cat.
* Police received a report early Saturday morning that a 16-year-old female called her father to state her mother was under the influence of drugs, and was driving around and beating her in the car. According to the report, the juvenile was distraught but there were no signs of violence.
* An officer reported early Saturday morning witnessing a man with a pair of hedge trimmers take off on foot in the 400 block of South Main. According to the report, a chainsaw and a black box with tools also were found.
* A caller reported Saturday morning several juveniles were at Circle K, 551 E. Lytle, and one appeared to have a handgun. According to the report, the situation at the location appeared normal to police.
* A 100-block W. Jones St. caller reported Saturday afternoon a house was broken into and items were taken.
* An unoccupied car was reported in the ditch Saturday morning in the 5000 block of W. TR 36. A spokesperson for the Seneca County Sheriff's Department said Bascom EMS and Kansas fire responded to the scene.
* An accident was reported Saturday morning a Mid-Block and W. Lytle. A citation was issued for assured clear distance ahead.
* A person was at the station Saturday morning to report being rear-ended at South US 23 and East Lytle. A citation was issued for assured clear distance ahead.
* A motorcycle accident was reported Friday afternoon in the 8000 block of E. TR 62. Trooper Young with the Fremont Post of the State Highway Patrol said Brad Studer, 29, of Bloomville, was traveling on E. TR 62 when he lost control of his 2012 Harley Davidson and went off the left side of the roadway, where he overturned and was ejected from the bike. Young said Student had reported a mechanical issue with the bike prior to the accident, which caused him to lose control. Studer was transported by EMS to Willard Mercy Hospital with minor injuries, he said, and was not cited. Young said the motorcycle was "probably totaled."
A sheriff's office spokesperson said Bloomville EMS and fire responded to the scene.
* A rollover crash was reported Saturday morning in the 4000 block of S. SR 53. A spokesperson for the Seneca County Sheriff's Office said no one was transported, and Bascom EMS, McCutchenville fire and the Echo 1 unit responded to the scene. Additional details were not available Saturday evening from the highway patrol.
* Green Springs fire and EMS made a squad run Saturday morning.
* Bascom fire responded Friday evening to the report of a down power line.
* Sycamore fire and Clinton fire were called to an unspecified fire event Friday night in the 3100 block of SR 224. A spokesperson for the sheriff's office said the Sycamore unit was cancelled and Clinton fire handled the incident, which was discovered to be a large controlled burn.